Summer weather just arrived this week to The Netherlands. Thanks to the warmer days and a reminder on Joy the Baker’s latest podcast, I started thinking about my 2013 Summer Bucket List.
First, I had to remind myself of last year’s list. It was an ambitious list with twelve items – of which I accomplished seven. This year, I think I am going to cut that down. We took our trip to the U.S. for the summer in June so there is one item to check off already.
- Take a class at the gym at least 3 days per week.
- Finish cleaning up our latest remodeling project & decorate.
- Make sun tea as much as possible.
- Blog at least once per week.
- Beach vacation in Portugal
- Overnight break in Antwerp alone
- Finger food paint with E
It may seem a little lame, I know, but what can I say? We are all geeks in our own way. This is what geeks me out this summer.